After a great deal of ‘umming’ and ‘ahhing’ about what my first post should be about (and about what my blog in general should be about tbh!) I have decided that the most logical place to start is with myself and with a bit of an explanation as to why I decided to start this blog.
I have always wanted to blog, but as a teacher, I wasn’t sure it was the best idea. Blogs are very public. I am an incredibly private person and in my profession, privacy is VERY important. However, it is something I keep coming back to. I have followed a variety of different blogs for years. Fashion, lifestyle and even some teaching blogs. So I thought WHY THE HECK NOT?! I may be a teacher, but I’m also a person with interests. Interests that I want to share… Although, I am known for swearing a fair bit when I’m not at work, so thought I’d best keep this blog PG and avoid it, just in case some little eyes (or their parents) happen to stumble across it! So prepare for a lot of “sugar” “oh heck” and if I’m feeling particularly annoyed I might even throw in a “bloody hell” because lets face it…teachers have personalities too!
A bit about me.
- Name: Chelsea
- Age: 26
- Height: 5ft 4 (and a half…that’s very important)
- Weight: Not as fat as I used to be!
- Relationship Status: Taken by Michael ❤
- Tattoos: 1
- Kids: None of my own, but I do have a class of 24 that I always call “my kids”
- Fave foods: Cheese, pastry, gravy, cereal, pizza….the list goes on. Tbh, it would probably have been better to list what I don’t like. Sweetcorn…when its on the cob and coriander. Literally about it! I’ll eat anything.
- Fave movies: The Breakfast Club, The Goonies, The Lost Boys and anything with Tom Hanks.
- Fave bands: ADTR, The Amity Affliction, Beartooth, Blink 182, Neck Deep, State Champs, Enter Shikari, Architects….to name just a few! (I have seen all of these bands except Architects *cries*)
What else? Well…I could write a post about most of the things I have mentioned above! I don’t want to bore you all with a mammoth post straight away! haha. If you have any questions or helpful advice for me (much appreciated!) head over to my twitter or leave me a comment 🙂
So what is my blog about?
Well…I am yet to figure that out! I want to blog about EVERYTHING. From the gigs I go to, to the movies I watch. Even about how I am feeling, the products I’m using, teaching strategies I like and the places I’ve been. Basically, my blog is going to be an outlet for me to waffle. I hope you all don’t mind.